Create a chart about country you live in that will answer following issues:
- Based on the resources above, determine when your country joined as a signatory to the Berne Convention and TRIPS agreement.
- Identify the length of copyright in your country.
- List three types of copyright formalities in place in your country.
- Explain the rules around moral rights in your country, and how it applies beyond copyright.
- Identify any special provisions regarding copyright law in your country, contrasting it to the situation under the international copyright treaties.
Example for "Where is your country on global copyright map?":