Whether you take the 10-week online course, or enroll in a week-long, intensive bootcamp, the CC Certificate provides an in depth study of Creative Commons licenses—helping you become an expert in open licensing and the Commons.
Our course options and price structure allow us to cover operational costs, update the content annually, and share learning with the widest audience possible. We will invest in new Certificate types (e.g., GLAM), translate the Certificates into multiple languages, and offer scholarships in the future.
- The 10-week online course offers online instruction, a discussion forum and support for cohorts of approximately 25 learners per instructor.
- Upon successful completion of the course and passing the assessments, learners will earn a CC Certificate. The Certificate comes in the form of a digital document (PDF) that recognizes specialization in open licensing and the Commons, and the ability to help others understand and implement open licenses.
- Online course tuition is $500. The tuition is refundable in full up to 30 days before the particular course you registered for begins. After that date, the tuition is non-refundable. In most cases, we cannot honor requests to transfer tuition to another section of the course.
- We are happy to work with educational systems / institutions to purchase CC Certificate seats in bulk, and send you a single invoice.
Online course registration for 2019 is available: here!
- Note: If the class you would like to join is sold out, please email email@example.com to be put on a waitlist for the class.
- This intensive, in-person training provides face-to-face instruction and practical application for cohorts of 15 learners per instructor. Learners must read all online course content as a prerequisite for the bootcamp.
- Upon successful completion of the bootcamp and passing the assessments, learners will earn a CC Certificate. The Certificate comes in the form of a digital document (PDF) that recognizes specialization in open licensing and the Commons, and the ability to help others understand and implement open licenses.
- Bootcamps will be available upon request for groups, and will start in early 2020. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to organize a bootcamp.